Twitter isn’t going anywhere and it’s about time businesses accept it and harness the power of Twitter and its cross promotional benefits.
Twitter is a real-time information network that connects you to the latest stories, ideas, opinions and news about what you find interesting. Simply find the accounts you find most compelling and follow the conversations.
Why should I tweet?
- Twitter is very referral based. Building relationships with your followers creates a trust, which in turn ties your company with the same trust if you were to retweet company tweets and posts.
- Social Media isn’t going anywhere any time soon and allowing staff members to tweet, the company appears more human and attracts new connections and potential new business.
- What do successful companies have to say?
What brands allow their staff to tweet at work?
How does this help us?
- Retweeting company posts, helps keep them viral. By connecting with relevant followers on Twitter and building a rapport with your followers, they will trust your recommendations.
- This means:
- More brand awareness
- More new business without spending money on referral services or advertising
- More work for everyone
- Company growth
- More funding for employee activities
- Ex: Be Found Online’s Scotch Friday