You see, we’ve enjoyed all the referrals we’ve gotten over the years. We are grateful for clients who have liked our work so much they’ve introduced us to their friends so we can help them too. Now, we want to return the favor and enhance referrals.
Maybe you have a few questions. Let’s see if we can’t get some of them answered.
How does the BFO Referral Program work?
We’ve worked to make it simple. Think of someone you know who could benefit from our services. Then, introduce us. When the referral signs up for service, you get an 8% commission.
What is your ideal client?
Well, frankly, you are. But you’re already a client. So we’d like a warm introduction to friends like you. Of course, with that said, we know you have a lot of friends in all sorts of businesses, so let’s see if we can’t narrow that definition down a little more.
We work with businesses in B2B, B2C, retail, eCommerce and Financial Services industries. We also like education, healthcare and hospitality.
Our preferred contacts are VPs and C-Suite (DVCs) types. They’re generally in companies that range in size from $15mm to $500 mm in annual revenue.
Oh yeah, and they seek strategic digital marketing guidance and implementation services. That’s really important.
Now, we also like sunsets and long walks on warm beaches, but those aren’t really essential for this.
What should I tell my friend about working with BFO?
We always advocate that you share your personal experience. If appropriate, you might also mention BFO:
- Offers digital marketing solutions to drive increased sales and new, highly qualified leads.
- Specializes in optimizing client marketing dollars through digital channels.
- Believes in empowering each other to do great things.
- Is an international team of digital marketing experts helping each other, our clients and our communities to grow.
- Was names Ad Age’s #1 Best Place to Work in 2016.
- Has been one of INC5000’s Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S. for five year running.
- Has been awarded by NABR as one of the 101 Best Companies to Work For in the US for two years now.
How do I submit a referral?
Click on this link. Fill out a short form. Hit submit. We’ll take it from there.
Also published on Medium.