For the second year in a row, Be Found Online is hosting Mashable’s annual Social Media Day in Chicago! Join us on Saturday, June 30th from 5:00 – 8:00 pm at the Be Found Online office located at 3304 N. Lincoln Avenue in Chicago’s Lakeview neighborhood. Last year’s Social Media Day had so many attendees that this year we are extending the location to the Wishbone Restaurant located right below our office.
RSVP for this exciting event to be part of Social Media Day 2012! You will have the chance to network, learn new tricks, meet new people, and listen to industry experts including:
- Ramon De Leon – Marketing mind behind Six Domino’s Pizza stores in Chicago, Social Media Visionary, International Social Media Speaker
- Adriana Llames – Division Vice President, Social Media Marketing at Sears Holdings Corporation
- AnnMarie Walsh – Formerly homeless Individual and Advocate, Public Speaker
- Jennifer Kedinger – Social Media Marketing Manager at Hyatt Regency Chicago
- Laura Golonka – Brand Activation at Seamless.com
- Nancy Loo – Reporter/Fill-in Anchor at WGN-TV
- Rosemary Walker – Manager at Creative Circle
- Steve Krull – CEO at Be Found Online
- Suzanne P. Fanning – President at WOMMA
- Todor Krecu – Founder of Chicago Social Media Marketing Group
Share your story and be a part of history at Social Media Day 2012. RSVP today to reserve your space!